Barry Kluger-Bell, PhD
"Respect for the way learners think and the way they learn
is at the heart of effective inquiry teaching."
I am a PhD physicist and science educator with more than 30 years of experience working in a variety of settings. From 1987 through 2009 I worked at the Institute for Inquiry at the Exploratorium Science Museum in San Francisco.
I am now an independent Science Education Consultant based in Boulder, Colorado. I specializing in Inquiry Teaching and Learning.
I work with educators throughout the country in:
- K-12 Teacher Professional Development
- Science Graduate Student Teaching Training
- Pre-School Science Education
- Informal Science Education
- Science Curriculum Development
I offer Professional Development Workshops and Consulting Services in all of these areas.